OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
Cheyenne Taylor Media (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates (the “Site”).
Address: 1234 Self-love Way, Phoenix, AZ 85085
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Site collects some personal data from its users.
By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your personal data as follows.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, BUSINESS PURPOSE, AND USE
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to name, email address, cookies, usage data, password.
We may use your personal information to
• send you our newsletters from time to time
• manage contacts and send messages
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
• interact with external social networks and platforms
• allow access to third party services’ accounts
• monitor infrastructure
• manage hosting and backend infrastructure
• carry out remarketing and behavioral targeting
• display content from external platforms
• carry out commercial affiliation
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. Personal information does not include
Publicly available information from government records.
Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
Information excluded from the CCPA’s and GDPR’s scope